Hot Lunch & Milk Program 2021-2022
Organized by SKC Home & School
As we are getting ready for another new school year, we will also be getting the Hot Lunch program up and running. We operate separately from the PEI School Food Program. We will be doing online ordering for all food and milk orders to ensure accuracy with the orders, and to make the ordering process as easy as possible for everyone. This year, our menu includes options from Northumberland Arena, Totally Taco, Subway, Greco, and school kitchen made meals. *There will be a gluten-free option all days except for Mondays.
How to Register:
- Go to: southernkings.hotlunches.net
- Click the "REGISTER" menu at the top right-hand corner to sign up. Our school access code is: SKC.
- Enter your name, email address and phone, then a user id that you will use for access to the hot lunches’ application. Enter a password and then enter it again to verify that it is correct.
- Once registered, you will be logged into the website.
Please add your children by clicking on the "STUDENTS" button below or the "PROFILE" menu tab in order to proceed. Once your children have been added to the system you will be able to place lunch orders immediately by clicking the "Order" button below each child's name.
Please order your child's lunch by Wednesday the week before.
- We now require pre-payment of all orders. This can be done by depositing to your account on the "Orders" tab. Payable by PayPal. Accounts that still have a credit at the end of the year can either have the balance forwarded to next years' lunch program or have the credit refunded." ***NOTE: Refunds will only be issued on days that school is cancelled. If your child will not be at the school the day the food is being delivered it will be put in the staff fridge for the following day or for parent pick up.
- Don't forget to scroll all the way to the bottom of the order page and press the "Place order and continue button." It seems simple, but when you are in a hurry, it is easy to forget.
You can pay using PayPal! You can either pay with a credit card as a PayPal guest (Visa, Mastercard or Amex), or set up your own PayPal account.
**Please Note: Should you experience any issues with your PayPal account, you must contact PayPal directly to solve the issue.
Join us on FACEBOOK at “SKC Lunch Program” for information and updates!
Lunch Program will start Monday September 20th, 2021 – orders will need to be in and paid by September 15th.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions.